|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||in wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||7 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T or western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Turbine Flow Meter||Application:||Environmental Protection Chemical Industry Etc.|
|Pressure:||1.6MPa, 2.5MPa, 4.0MPa||Accuracy:||±1%R ±0.5%R ±0.2%(Special Order)|
|Turn Down Ratio:||1:10 1:15 1:20||Material:||SS304 SS316(L)etc.|
|Protection Level:||IP65||Packing:||Wooden Box|
Water Retardant Sanitary Turbine Flow Meter With Pulse Output
LWGY series turbine flow meter is a new generation kind of flow meter that absorbed the
advanced technologies of flow meter at home and abroad,been optimized designed to
have so many characteristics, such as simple structure, light weight, high precision,
good reiteration,sensitive reaction,easy installation and using.
It is widely used in the sealed pipelines which doesn’t have corrosion function on SS 1Cr18Ni9Ti ,
2Cr13,corundum Al2O3,and cemented carbide and have no fiber,particle and so on,the liquid
with viscosity less than 5*10-6m2/s under working temperature, if the viscosity of the liquid is
more than 5*10-6m2/s,then the flow meter can be used after calibration.If it is equipped with
other display devices with special functions,it can also do quantity control, excessive alarm
and so on.It is really perfect in flow measurement and energy saving.
1) High accuracy, usually reach ±1%R,±5%R, or even reach ±0.2%R for high-precision type;
2) Good repeatability, can reach 0.05%-0.2% in short term, if regular calibration or online
calibration can get an extremely high accuracy,so it is preferred in trade;
3) Pulse signal output,suitable for total flow measurement and computer connection, no
zero drift, strong anti-jamming capability;
4) High frequency signal(3-4kHz),strong signal resolution;
5) Wide range, middle and big diameter can reach 1:20, and small diameter can reach 1:10;
6) Compact structure, easy installation and maintenance, strong flow capacity.
For your safety, review the major warnings and cautions below before operating
1. Use only fluids that are compatible with the housing material and wetted
components of your turbine
2. When measuring flammable liquids, observe precautions against fire or
3. When handling hazardous liquids, always follow the liquid manufacturer’s
4. When working in hazardous environments, always exercise appropriate safety precautions
5. During turbine removal, liquid may spill. Follow the liquid manufacturer’s safety precautions
for clean up of minor spills.
6. Do not blow compressed air through the turbine.
7. Handle the rotor carefully. Even small scratches or nicks can affect accuracy.
8. When tightening the turbine, use a wrench only on the wrench flats.
9. For best results, calibrate the meter at least 1 time per year.